Home Performance Audit Service
"It is the best 99 dollars you can spend on your home"
"I was amazed and what you found."
"To think all these years my house has had these issues and it was this simple to correct. Why didn't I do this earlier?"
"I cannot believe the amount of testing and information I received for $99. I still cannot figure out how this service only cost me $99."
"Finally a contractor with a real solution"
"I have heard about this from my neighbors. 99 bucks it is a great thing"
These are just a few of the comment from our clients about our $99 Home Performance Audit.
A Home Performance Audit (Energy Audit) is an important step in identifying the conditions in your home which are affecting your family’s health, comfort, safety and energy efficiency. Every home is different with its own challenges. By performing the audit, REEIS can identify exactly what your home needs and develop a most cost effective strategy to meet your goals.
- Leaks in the air conditioning duct system
- Connectivity between the attic or exterior space and the conditioned space
- Insulation and thermal envelop failures
- Pressure imbalances
- Heating and air conditioning system operation
- Heating and air conditioning system air flow
REEIS’ Home Performance Audit service includes the following tests:
- Whole house blower door test – identifies building envelope leaks and connectivity between spaces
- Pressure pan or duct blaster test – identifies the amount of leakage which exists in a heating and air conditioning air delivery system (ducts)
- Thermal imaging – the use of a thermal imaging camera identifies insulation and thermal envelope failures
- Pressure testing – identifies pressure imbalances which exaggerate leaks, prevent heating and air conditioning systems to function correctly and draws polluted air into a home
- Static pressure – identifies if your heating and air conditioning system has the proper amount of air to meet the needs of the system. Many systems are starved for air
- Air flow – In conjunction with heat load assessments,measuring air flow can determine if the appropriate amount of CFM’s are delivered to any given space to insure proper comfort
- Combustible Appliance Zonal – a safety test to insure that combustible appliances are operating in a safe environment. Pressure imbalances are known to draw poisonous gases into a home.
- Visual assessment – inspect the attic, exterior and interior of the home to identify problem areas
- House and building envelope sealing
- Removal and retrofitting attic systems including ventilation, sealing, insulation removal, etc.
- Heating and air conditioning system repair, service and replacement
- Air quality and air purification
- House maintenance
- Cosmetic needs